6mm Tree Tutorial


6mm Tree Tutorial

So on Facebook I was asked to make a short tutorial on how I made my forest markers.  Hopefully this helps anyone looking to make the some similar ones.  Might make a video for our clubs new YouTube channel.

If you would like to purchase these wonderful bases please visit Proxie Models.
Picture borrowed from Proxie Models

Step one was to glue some cork-board materiel onto the base, I used a template to roughly cut out the cork about 10-15mm smaller than the base.


Step two was to use some Vallejo pumice to cover the edge of the base and then I primed it with some brown spray paint.


Step three was to dry brush the pumice and then start gluing foliage onto the top in a random pattern using a hot glue gun.



Scale shots showing them next two one of my Abrams.



































Popular Posts