1/285th Armor or Micro Scale.....Modern Monday!

Buildings have been primed with "Army Painter Desert Brown" and washed with "Army Painter Strong Tone" with a dry brush of "Vallejo Iraqi Sand".  I will go back and paint in doors and windows later but onto the reason of today's update.

Make sure to use any varnish product in a well ventilated area.


Sometimes after a night of mass dry brushing I cant do any other hobby stuff.

Warning this second part is meant for personal use and is no way to be used for commercial purposes.

So I needed to expand my buildings but had some trouble justifying spending money on a bunch of buildings that I could do myself.  So I grabbed some of the generic buildings and made a mold to crank out some in a faster fashion.  Plus shipping is a killer of buying large orders from GameCraft sometimes.  Anything over $50.00 USD puts the shipping cost to over $14.00 and that's money I can spend on other buildings.



Test pulls, I have bubbles and they are not "perfect" but will work well enough.

2 Hours of work, not to shabby.

Popular Posts